Stellar-After sales support

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #13788 by Draftbuster
I had an issue with the rudder on my Stellar SE last week with a bent shaft.

Did I drop it or hit something?I don't think so.And don't remember doing so.But maybe.

So I rang Gordon from Stellar Australia and told him my tale of woe.

Three days later one brand new rudder sitting in a parcell at my front door.

Doesn't get better then that.

Are Stellar's good boats?I think so.But best of all,18months on and I am still being looked after.

Cheers
Chris
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Draftbuster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13796 by outriggerbev
i think you and gordon have been paddling up the canal of late.I had bubbles in my boat-sent them in pics but no reply

• Chaz
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #13805 by Chaz
Replied by Chaz on topic Re: Stellar-After sales support
I thought I had water inside the boat after washing it one day, drained it and figured I'd keep an eye on it. Meanwhile I was telling a freind who happen to know the Stellar rep and talked to him that day, same night I got an e-mail from the rep and Owner saying they will do whatever is needed to make this right. End up Vent plug was not on all the way when I was washing it. It was really comforting to see how quick they were to help out. Outriggerbev bummer your rep hasn't been as good. Good luck with your boat. Chaz

More
11 years 6 months ago #13806 by Draftbuster
Hi Bev Ive never met Gordon.Only spoken on the phone.Ive met you at a race last year.Maybe at one of the PACOS races.No matter.Have you shown your bout to your local dealer?Intially I had trouble finding the correct email for stellar.Gordon Clubb <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> or try'Ian Clubb' <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Chris

More
11 years 6 months ago #13831 by Watto
My Stellar mid wing carbon paddle adjustor was slipping not long after purchase, agent here Perth WA Peter Latham did an interim fix, however after couple of months the joiner started creaking and internal plastic bit finally snapped. Back to Pete and immediately fixed with new joiner replaced and no question of cost. Have only had one paddle since (hideous had-the-crap-smashed-out-of-me nearly lost boat kind of paddle) in 20-25 knot winds yesterday off Hillarys Marina and all good with paddle so far.

Hope this just a one-off faulty part however agent response has been efficient, friendly, helpful. Had boat and paddle some six months now, all else kosher.

Latest Forum Topics