East Coast USA - Huki S1-X Special for Sale!

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #15190 by RHamady
~ 2yr. old Huki S1-X Special for sale, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Fiberglass layup, no leaks, nice and dry, no damage. This ski is garage kept and washed w/ fresh water after every use. Adjustable single foot well, bungees behind cockpit, paddles fast and is great downwind or surfing waves/swell. Has bullet scuppers, custom paint job from Jude, 9" surfing rudder, wide bucket to fit many hip sizes. 21' long approx. 17" width. Fast and stable ski, best for intermediate to advanced paddlers. Carbon fiber footplate, length of footplate is easily changed without tools in seconds, also the rudder can be swapped out in less than a minute with no tools. Great ski.... Getting a new one and can't have two. Asking $2,200
You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Aloha, -Rich
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by RHamady.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15211 by Sandy
Guessing you are getting another Huki , got a week of paddling into my S1-XL and loving it ! plenty of speed and stability ,really great steering response and 25.2 pounds for a "hybrid const. with a carbon cockpit and 5.7 oz. FG cloth for the hull ! (yep , that's as light or lighter than some full carbon boats out there and the hull is plenty stiff ) really not any more costly than other skis given the "extras" and each one is a "custom" boat (as i am sure as a Huki owner you know). Great stuff Huki !

More
11 years 2 months ago #15222 by RHamady
Hey Sandy,

Yeah, I'm getting the XL.....I have no problems in the Special, I just don't race much and most of my paddling is open Ocean, so I wanted that extra secondary stability. As you know, Jude builds a great product and he says there is little to no difference in speed, so why not get a little extra secondary stability. I'd love to get all carbon fiber, but I'm keeping it as low cast as possible and just doing the standard fiberglass layup. Good to hear your thoughts of the XL and I can't wait to get mine.....
Aloha,
-Rich

Latest Forum Topics