Help bring live video streaming to Surfski

More
10 years 9 months ago #17424 by PaddleFaster

robin.mousley wrote: Good point... will do. Even the outrigger guys might help us out with this one.

Thanks!

(Oh by the way, since this just went back to the top... ;) - in case you haven't already done it... please click subscribe on the White Hot Media TV Youtube page!)

www.youtube.com/user/WHITEHOTMEDIATV

941 ... It seems things have stalled a bit. 59 more to go!

There is an unsubstantiated rumor (cough,cough) that there is a very,very,VERY outside chance that the Victoria Secrets Models "may" be a part of the first broadcoast!

Woooo Whooooo!

Subscribe now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #17445 by [email protected]
Appeal sent to the outrigger crew...

But if anyone here hasn't subscribed... please guys! Two weeks to go, we only need another 50 subscribers...

Click here and click SUBSCRIBE!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
10 years 9 months ago #17449 by Dicko
Great opportunity to phone your Mum and get her to subscribe. Talk her through the process. She'll enjoy the chat and we need the numbers.

This needs to happen cos my missus said I can buy a smart TV to watch it on if it goes ahead.

More
10 years 9 months ago #17451 by PaddleFaster
I opened up two extra accounts under aliases and subscribed but I can't do another one because I am starting to feel guilty about deceiving Facebook and falsely inflating their membership numbers. :laugh:

More
10 years 9 months ago #17477 by PaddleFaster
986! So close to the finish line. Got a few paddlers to help on paddling.net with Kocho kicking in to motivate a few new subscribers to jump on board.

Does anyone here belong to the rivermiles.com forum here in the U.S.? Could possibly get us a few more with a post there...

More
10 years 9 months ago #17478 by Kocho
1002! Now, let's see of that helps with the love broadcast...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaddleFaster

More
10 years 9 months ago #17479 by PaddleFaster
Thanks for the tag team support on paddling.net Kocho. (cpyrght)

More
10 years 9 months ago #17484 by Kocho
Sure! I was about to post today to some Facebook groups too (mainly whitewater) but we got it over 1,000 without that...

More
10 years 9 months ago #17486 by CoastPop
Great, so what happens next? :huh:

More
10 years 9 months ago #17499 by [email protected]
1,058 and counting...

Great stuff! Many thanks to everyone who re-posted, and who put up with being bombarded with requests from all directions.

So now what?

Well, White Hot Media TV will be setting up their system next week before the race - and I'll be posting details on how to get to the streaming video.

Rob

Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
10 years 9 months ago #17506 by Ranga
Thanks Rob for all your hard work at promoting such a great sport, people don't seem to realize that this takes time and effort.

Once again thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zivo

More
10 years 9 months ago #17510 by LaPerouseBay
Thanks Robin, anxious to see the true experts on the water.

I hope this idea takes off and we get more coverage of more big races.

downwind dilettante

More
10 years 9 months ago #17631 by CoastPop
Standing by for details on how to get live streaming :whistle:

More
10 years 9 months ago #17632 by [email protected]

CoastPop wrote: Standing by for details on how to get live streaming :whistle:

haha!

there will be at least three places to get to it: on Youtube itself on the channel page, on the event website and I'll have a page up here with it as well.

Rob

Latest Forum Topics