× Tips and techniques for getting the most out of surfskiing.

Travelling with you Surfski

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #30926 by TC SURF SKI downunder
I'll get some photos of the Navara set-up over the weekend. Sorry but I am having trouble with replying on this forum.

Cliff from Goodboy does indeed have an awesome product - with a great guy in control.

Like others - I am NOT a fan of loading a rudder forward - hydrodynamics are closely linked to aerodynamics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #30962 by TC SURF SKI downunder
Ok so some photos of my set-up. Before I get heaps of criticism - I'll remind - each to their own. That said - this has a great spread between front and rear bar, allows for spread on the hull, has super easy loading with the rear central hull roller, and provides high aluminium arms that provide an guide for the ski and reduce the chance of rust (I'm 50m from salt water)
Having the rear bar also means really easy guide in any wind plus low chance to hit the back of the car. Inside the rear tray - I have a 20 litre water tank (good for weight distribution in the back of a dual cab - with a shower powered by the standard rear socket)
Finally I remind that my contribution is not for the set-up I have (it works for me) - but the addition of White Foam - which I now see is more accurately 20mm.
GOOD LUCK finding your ideally set-up!
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #30963 by TC SURF SKI downunder
Attachments:

Latest Forum Topics