Used Surfski Listings

More
1 year 9 months ago #39953 by jgerke
Used Surfski Listings was created by jgerke
I would like to buy a used Surfski. Would need to find one on the West Coast since I live in Utah. From the research I have done so far I would like something similar to the Epic V8. Where is the best place to look online for used Surfski's? I have found a couple sites but the only have a couple of listings. Maybe there is not a good place to find them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #39958 by sarzelopez
Replied by sarzelopez on topic Used Surfski Listings
Surfskinews classifieds
Surfskiracing classifieds
FB marketplace
Paddlers Yard Sale FB group

The V8 8s quite popular, my understating is that people keep them after "upgrading"
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgerke

More
1 year 9 months ago #39959 by tve
Replied by tve on topic Used Surfski Listings
Craigslist has a steady trickle, but often low quality, e.g. 20 year old models you'd have to pay me to paddle...

More
1 year 9 months ago #39970 by XLV
Replied by XLV on topic Used Surfski Listings
What I ended up doing was calling the paddling shops that distributed epic kayaks. They sometimes get models to demo or rent out, and they only keep them for a few years. I ended up having to completely replace the rudder tubes and lines on the V5 I bought, but other than that it has been solid since.

Craigslist is good, but you might have to wait a year or longer if you're looking for a good deal on a V8 that isn't too far away. I saw a great deal for a V8 about a year ago for $800 but it was sold by the time I got in touch - 3 hours after it was listed.

Latest Forum Topics