Surf Ski in Singapore

• Ksia
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #33439 by Ksia
Surf Ski in Singapore was created by Ksia
Hi, I just inherited a used Epic10 and hence very new to SS. I am trying to join some SS group and also getting info on getting a used or new paddle but can't find much online. Anyone knows where I can find information like this? I am really excited about SS and hope to get some advise from ppl out there. Thanks in advance. K

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #33440 by PSwitzer
Replied by PSwitzer on topic Surf Ski in Singapore
Quickest way to get singapore-specific info is probably to talk with whoever you got the boat from.  Paddles:  all the big manufacturers have online presence, for instance epic, and will ship.

To find SS paddlers near you, do what will probably work everywhere in the world:  Follow the throngs of people driving to the beach with stand up boards on their roof racks, then at the put-in, look around for a surfski- if you don't see one then look for a middle aged guy wearing a floppy hat and ask him.

Only half joking...  good luck!

More
5 years 5 months ago #33449 by mcbit
Replied by mcbit on topic Surf Ski in Singapore
There is an active paddling club in Singapore and I’m currently paddling with a few of the members on the 2019 Downwind Camps in Fish Hoek. They’re a nice bunch of people.  The club website is here  www.singaporepaddleclub.com/

Good luck with your search.

Latest Forum Topics