Hull strength and Unos in Florida

• darebet
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #19797 by darebet
Hull strength and Unos in Florida was created by darebet
Has there been any study on the puncture resistance and strength of various hulls? I read so many threads how the FENN surpassed the Epic. I'm actually wanting to compare the Uno Max to the new Epics. I've never owned anything other than the performance line of Epic. It may be just me but I thought my South African built V10's hull was better then my 2011 V12. The V12 just seemed like an eggshell in comparison. It might just be me. Maybe because the gelcoat seemed translucent and I could see the honeycomb core.

Anyway, how does the Uno compare? Anybody? Also is there anyone willing to let me test an Uno max in Florida?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19800 by mckengmsurfski
Darebet,
Where in FL are you located?
We are the Southeast US distributor of Think Kayaks and Vajda Surfskis (as well as G'Power and Jantex Paddles), so if you're interested in the Uno Max send me an email thru our website and we will figure out the logistics of getting you in an Uno Max.

Having owned/paddled many different skis in a variety of layups over the past few years (Epic V12 Ultra, Nelo Ski WWR, Custom Kayaks Hybrid, Fenn Carbon, Fenn Glass, Honcho Glass, Red7 Glass, Vajda Racing, Vajda Elite) I can tell you that the build quality and finish of the Think compares very nicely and that the Uno Max is a advanced level surfski in regards to design, ergonomics, and performance.

Anyway, just email me and we can chat.

Best,
Mark M
Eliteoceansports LLC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics