Any paddlers near Sarasota or Tampa, Florida?

More
2 years 7 months ago #38950 by kayakingguy
Wondering if there's anyone out there who paddles on the west coast of Florida?

I'm in Bradenton, 46 year old guy in good shape, novice level paddler but a lot of energy, looking for someone to do some half-day paddles with. I have two V8's and an old Futura Carrera ski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #39221 by hailstreak
Hey there. I live up in Seminole and paddle about once a week. I've been paddling a V7 for four years and just purchased a V9. I am 39 and in good shape, but I don't race competitively and do this mainly for fun. I have always wondered where the other ski paddlers are in the Tampa Bay area. Feel free to PM me.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #39232 by mcnye1
I invite both of you guys to look up the Florida Competition Paddlers Association on Facebook.  We hold about 18 free recreational races across the state each year, many of which are close to the bay area.  We also have a number of members in that area.   
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by mcnye1.

More
2 years 5 months ago #39234 by kayakingguy

I invite both of you guys to look up the Florida Competition Paddlers Association on Facebook.  We hold about 18 free recreational races across the state each year, many of which are close to the bay area.  We also have a number of members in that area.   

Hey, just saw your post. I'm not on FB (too much censorship and don't like social media) but would love to go to some events. Is there a way you could email me the list of events? Would really appreciate it, sounds like a fun group. 

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Latest Forum Topics