Race in Florida ?

More
17 years 2 months ago #142 by Martin
Race in Florida ? was created by Martin
I'm looking to find out if any ski races are scheduled in the Florida state over the week starting 24 Feb 07 to 03 March 07

I plan to be there over in the Orlando area that week flying from Australia and wouldn't mind teeing up a race at any location. I'd aslo be looking to rent/borrow a ski and paddle. I currently paddle an Epic V10L with the millenium being my previous boat.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #143 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic Re: Race in Florida ?
There are outrigger/surfski races on Feb 24 and 25 at St Pete and Clearwater Fl respectively. Both places are not far from Orlando on the Gulf coast. Contact John Edwards at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for the St Pete race and go to www.sflora.org for info on the Clearwater race. I will probably be at race on the 25 or members of my outrigger canoe club will be and I can lend you a paddle and a size 2 millenium or a mako XT. Contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I may be able to find other skis for you to use. See you at the races. Ashley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics