Free Video Analysis

More
13 years 4 months ago #5811 by Paddle2Fitness
I would like to offer surfski.info paddlers a free video analysis for the month of December 2010. If you are interested, please email me a 30sec plus video of yourself (side on) and I will see if I can give you some pointers. This is the latest one I have done.

Happy Paddling

www.youtube.com/user/Paddle2Fitness?feature=mhum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5812 by AR_convert
Replied by AR_convert on topic Re:Free Video Analysis
Good stuff :woohoo:

Might have to do one on my plastic Spirit Ski if I havent got my new composite boat soon, not that that should make a difference to my paddle stroke !?

Always looking for the next boat :)
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by AR_convert.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5823 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re:Free Video Analysis
You do realise that there is a commercial forum set up especially for you to advertise yourself?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
13 years 4 months ago #5828 by Paddle2Fitness
I thought I posted it in this section. Where is the right section?

More
13 years 4 months ago #5829 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re:Free Video Analysis
My bad.
Feel free to kick me.

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
13 years 4 months ago #5834 by Paddle2Fitness
Our free video analysis of Tim from New Zealand.

www.youtube.com/user/Paddle2Fitness#p/a/u/0/D5P0wfgb0Vc

Hope you all get something out of this as well.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5847 by Shed
Replied by Shed on topic Re:Free Video Analysis
P2F. Interested in your thoughts on the difference between ski vs k1 tech. I've watched some of the K1 youtube stuff and the paddle exit seems a lot earlier than what you have mentioned should be happening on the ski analysis. Thoughts?????

More
13 years 3 months ago #6009 by Paddle2Fitness
Paddlers, I would like to thank those paddlers that took up my offer of a free video analysis. I would also like to apologise to those paddlers that I have not received their video as yet. I had over 40 requests and with Christmas, coaching paddlers and running my business I have been flat out. I will have all of then done by the end of next week ready for you to hit 2011 more efficient.

As you can see I have tried to go into a lot of detail for you and with each video analysis taking over 60mins it is unfortunately taking me longer than first planned.

If you missed out of the free offer or would like me to have a look at your paddling, please go to my web site P2F Shop for more information.

I hope you all had a great 2010 and I look forward in working with some of you in 2011.

Julian Norton-Smith

Latest Forum Topics