"Find a Paddler"

More
16 years 8 months ago #797 by [email protected]
We just started a new area of the forum called "Find a paddler". The idea of this is that we often want to paddle with someone, but it's a drag to call all our friends.

Someone suggested using the forums to help the process - so if you're planning a paddle & you're looking for someone to come with you, post a message.

I've set it up for four areas of Cape Town, South Africa so far. If anyone wants to try this elsewhere in the world, give me a shout and I'll open up categories for you.

On the other hand perhaps creating categories & sub categories like this is overkill and we just need one category called Find a Paddler & you can type the location into the Subject.

Anyway - here it is, it's an experiment and let's see if something useful comes of it...

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flick
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #798 by flick
Replied by flick on topic Re: "Find a Paddler"
Hi Rob, how do i use the find a paddler forum? I cant find out how to place a topic to find people in my area or even if people come over to this area for work i would be happy to take them for a days paddle. I guess i am having a bad day as like i say i cant seem to figure it out.

More
16 years 6 months ago #799 by [email protected]

Hi Rob, how do i use the find a paddler forum?

Hey Tyrell!

I've just added a board under "Find a Paddler" for your area (China/Japan)...

All the best
Rob

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics