just look at it

More
4 years 5 months ago #35612 by JBL
just look at it was created by JBL
I started with SOTs,  all functional enough, none particularly appealing to the eye. I never stood in the garage and just looked at them.
Then I got my V5 and then the V7, these boats I do find visually appealing. Sometimes  in the evening or on cold rainy days I go to the garage and just look at my Epics. I find them calming and aesthetically pleasing.
And of course they are prettiest on the water!
Anybody else spend a little time  looking at their boats?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #35613 by waverider
Replied by waverider on topic just look at it
There is many a jealous wife who has accused their husband of having another woman/women locked in the garage.......

More
4 years 5 months ago #35616 by Wingnut
Replied by Wingnut on topic just look at it
Good one. Waverider!  Sadly, my V8 Pro does little for me aesthetically but I do catch myself looking at my canoe with admiration for her fine lines.

More
4 years 5 months ago #35617 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic just look at it
John Keats:

" A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: 
Its loveliness increases; it will never 
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep 
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep 
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."

Yes JBL ,with you mate! So it is with my Nordic ski (one boat now, previously multiple), my racing bikes and my motorbike (one now soon to be two), and more than the aesthetic and the combination of form and function, it's what those buggers can do. Now there's that calming place, full of sweet dreams for sure.

More
4 years 5 months ago #35629 by Epicpaddler
Replied by Epicpaddler on topic just look at it

Wingnut wrote: Good one. Waverider!  Sadly, my V8 Pro does little for me aesthetically but I do catch myself looking at my canoe with admiration for her fine lines.

Same here. I love my v8pro, but it's not something I stare at for its beauty. I find my full carbon Necky Chatham 17 sea kayak more appealing. However, if someone were to secretly replace by black tip v8pro for an all black v10 in the elite lay-up I might change my tune. 

More
4 years 5 months ago #35630 by JBL
Replied by JBL on topic just look at it
It's good to know I'm not the only one who spends some quality time with his boat!

More
4 years 5 months ago #35638 by Dicko
Replied by Dicko on topic just look at it
This is probably the only boat I've ever lusted after. Still the nicest boat I've ever sat in. It's like a classic car, it's just nice to look at. In my opinion its the nicest looking ski ever made.

File Attachment:

More
4 years 5 months ago #35645 by Fath2o
Replied by Fath2o on topic just look at it
I remember paddling the red 7 and enjoying it so much. Must have had something to do with it's sexy profile.

Latest Forum Topics