custom horizon FOR SALE AUSTRALIA

More
12 years 7 months ago #7577 by kipower
hi guys and girls

I have for sale a custom kayak ( HORIZON) for sale i purchased this from ocean paddler in Sydney Australia, Manley FROM the legend Dean G himself, i have had it now for 12 mths and have moved on to a different craft.
this ski is a great beginners ski being 48cm wide and 5.5m in length with a deep bucket.
i had no trouble with this ski when i commenced i was 120 kg now 107kg i could remount with no issues at all there are only a few minor marks nothing major at all, gel coat intact its a blue boat with a white hull as per reviews comes with fully adjusting foot peddles with multiple positions im 6 foot and there heaps of room for adjustment.
Im located on the central coast nsw and happy to travel to sydney or newcaslte for the prospective buyer
im letting this boat go for $1500ono so please give me a call if your interested regards andrew 0459216126

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7624 by kipower
hi guys and girls

after having a few chats to some local paddlers on the central coast ive decided to reduce the price of the
Horizon ski to 1150 so if your interested please let me know , happy for test paddle for those who are serious and reside anywhere from newcastle to Sydney north side.
regards Andrew
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics