Oscar Chalupsky’s new book

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #40352 by zachhandler
I am really enjoying Oscar’s new book “No Retreat,No Surrender” co-written with Graham Spence. I am listening to the audiobook. The narration is really good. At first I thought the actor’s voice was a bit over the top in its bombastic tone and bravado, but then I realized that it was perfect for oscar’s larger than life personality, and now it just sounds like oscar to me. I am only partway through the book because I am trying to only listen to it when I am on the erg, as a way to entice myself to erg more. So I am making slow progress. But the book is great. there is so much to oscar’s amazing life story that I did not know. I think anyone who loves the sport enough to be reading this right now would really like the book. Highly recommended!

a.co/d/aNo7CrT

Current Skis: Epic v10 g3, NK 670 double, NK exrcize, Kai Wa’a Vega, Carbonology Feather, Think Jet, Knysna Sonic X
Former Skis: Epic V12 g2, Epic V12 g1, Epic v10 double, Nelo 550 g2, Fenn Elite S, Custom Kayaks Synergy
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by zachhandler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #40358 by [email protected]
Also found the book fascinating. Highly recommended.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics