Seat Pad Material

More
6 years 1 week ago #31039 by HankL
Seat Pad Material was created by HankL
I have been trying to buy a Mocke adjustable seat pad but can't find one here in the states. So, I decided to make one, but now I can't find the material. Anyone here in the states have an idea where I can find it?
Thanks
Hank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #31041 by Fath2o
Replied by Fath2o on topic Seat Pad Material
Sorry don't remember where I got it ,but, rolls of closed cell foam of differing thicknesses are widely available online. Camping/sleep pads also work but are a little more expensive. The foam can be laminated together with aerosol spray contact adhesives. I use heated copper pipe for the holes and smooth edges with hot putty knife. The set up I have here raised my seat position and puts me farther forward in the ski. Better for catching runs!

Attachments:

More
6 years 1 week ago #31044 by tve
Replied by tve on topic Seat Pad Material
I recently got the mocke seat pad from paddlecal.com/ (Michele Eray & Maggie Hogan), they have free shipping at the moment. I suspect that tcsurfski also carries it, but I don't really know. It has really worked for me and I like the fact that it comes with velcro, which makes it removable and adjustable. I ended up removing the center velcro strip to reduce the size of the center ridge on my nelo 510.

More
6 years 1 week ago #31048 by HankL
Replied by HankL on topic Seat Pad Material
Thanks. I ordered one this morning

Latest Forum Topics