Vajda Hawx 46

More
10 years 1 month ago #19915 by MaxB
Vajda Hawx 46 was created by MaxB
Anyone tried a Vajda Hawx 46? Impressions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19916 by CyberSki
Replied by CyberSki on topic Vajda Hawx 46
I started a thread about 2 or so weeks ago that received several responses. See here:

www.surfski.info/forum/2-announcements/1...anyone-seen-one.html

Fenn Swordfish and Epic Midwing.

Past skis include Stellar SR and SEL, KC Zeplin, Think EVO, and in-between version of Epic V8 Ultra. Jantex Gamma is my sword of pain..though my elbow may force me to a smaller blade now. :-(

More
10 years 1 month ago #19917 by portmanm
Replied by portmanm on topic Vajda Hawx 46
I’ve paddled the Hawx 46 on flat and ocean (1m swell), 2 one hour sessions. Bottom line, I liked it ! For me stability lies between Epic V10S and new V10 (my regular ski), quick, easy to catch runs and seat was comfortable for me. If this model existed 6 months ago, would have been on my short-list – I’m a mid-packer paddler with 2 years on the water. My wife paddles a V10S, she spent an hour on the flat and really enjoyed the Hawx 46 – would be a minor step up for her. The only issue for her was she has size 7 feet and her toes struggled to reach the pedals and use them effectively – I suppose you could chock or modify the footplate – have shared this info with the local Vajda rep. We both loved the new colour options :cheer:

Bio
- 90kg, 183cm, paddling 90+% in ocean conditions for 5 years. Prefer downwind.
- Epic V12 1G, V10 1G/2G, V10 Sport, V8 & V8 Pro
- Stellar SEI 1G/2G, SES 1G/2G, SEL 2G, SR 2G & S2E
- Vadja Hawx 43/46/52
- Think Evo II 2G, Ion 1G
- Fenn Elite S, Swordfish S
- Nelo 560M

Latest Forum Topics