Nathan Baggaley charged again

More
10 years 5 months ago #18926 by Rob1
Nathan Baggaley the drug cheat, drug user, drug manufacturer and drug dealer has been arrested and charged for serious drug offences again. This disgraceful low life crook needs to be locked up for a very long time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #18927 by Metro
Replied by Metro on topic Nathan Baggaley charged again
This seems to be a very vindictive post about a troubled man who loves the same sport that we all love. It is remarkably sad that Baggaley finds himself here again and I feel awful for his family. Hopefully at some point he can get the help that he needs to leave all of this nonsense behind and move on with his life. As a paddling community I would hope that, while not condoning his many faults, we would be supportive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NaClH2Oaddict

More
10 years 5 months ago #18928 by tony h
he won the local kayak TT last week !!
seemed to be thriving in his paddling again
many will feel betrayed again
evidently his girlfriend has a baby due next month
if he is guilty, he is a pathological liar & chooses to be a criminal
what a supreme waste of his talent & life
commiserations to his parents, who are evidently decent people

ski's - McGregor C/R // Nelo 560L // Epic: 1st/2nd/3rdG V10/10L/10 sport, V14, V12, V8, V7, double -v10/v8 // Stellar: SES 1G/2G, SEI 2G // Fenn: double, elite SL, swordfish 1G/2G // Carbonology: vault, atom, flash //hayden spec ski / gibbons oc. ski / red7 / stealth spec/ocean ski / think legend

More
10 years 5 months ago #18941 by Hiro
Replied by Hiro on topic Nathan Baggaley charged again

As a paddling community I would hope that, while not condoning his many faults, we would be supportive.

If he was nothing but a drug user, I could be supportive, but the problem is he's selling drugs and also manufacturing drugs. And he's already been give a second chance, in fact he got more then one "second chance"...

More
10 years 5 months ago #18942 by tony h
He has today pleaded not guilty to the charges.......time will tell!
Lets hope he is innocent?

ski's - McGregor C/R // Nelo 560L // Epic: 1st/2nd/3rdG V10/10L/10 sport, V14, V12, V8, V7, double -v10/v8 // Stellar: SES 1G/2G, SEI 2G // Fenn: double, elite SL, swordfish 1G/2G // Carbonology: vault, atom, flash //hayden spec ski / gibbons oc. ski / red7 / stealth spec/ocean ski / think legend

Latest Forum Topics