Think Surfskis SE USA

More
10 years 10 months ago #18333 by mckengmsurfski
Eliteoceansports is excited to announce the addition of Think Kayaks to our product line up. We currently have all models in stock; the beginner's boats Eze and Big Eze, all-around proven intermediate ski Evo II, the big ocean conquering Ion, and the elite rocketship that is the Uno Max. Contact us for a demo, questions, or to place an order for your Think Surfski today!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #18335 by Kocho
Replied by Kocho on topic Think Surfskis SE USA
Good to hear!

Will you by chance be passing through the MD/VA/DC area? I'd love to try the Eze and Big Eze if you do. If you announce this a bit in advance, you might get a broader audience too as there are quite a few kayakers and some skiers 'round here and pretty much no Think skis near-by (the closest is Appomattox and I don't know if they carry/demo the Ezes).

Do you also carry the Vajda slalom and other WW boats? That might be of interest to the substantial WW community in the DC area. And on your way here - in the Richmond area...

Tanks!

More
10 years 10 months ago #18351 by mckengmsurfski
Kocho,
Thanks! Just made it back from CT this past weekend for the L2L race, so probably won't be headed up that way anytime soon. I do make it up to the Philly area once a year or so. I also make it over to the KY/OH/IN area 2-4 times a year. If I'm heading up your way, I will post an announcement.
Anyone head up or down I-95 through South Carolina or going to the Charleston area is welcome to stop by our warehouse (15 minutes of i-95) or contact me to meet up for a demo.
Also, we will be sponsoring a race, The Northshore Cup, on Nov 9th at Lake Marion, SC and will have demos there.
In addition to Think Surfskis, we carry the Vajda Hawx Surfski, Vajda Sprint/Touring boats, G'Power Paddles, and have just begun carrying Jantex Paddles. We don't carry an Vajda Slalom or other WW boats at this time.

Thanks,
Mark M