Merry Christmas!

More
11 years 3 months ago #14902 by [email protected]
May you be blessed with 2m waves and 25kt behind you; may the dolphins and flying fish rise up to greet you.

And spare a thought for all the poor sods who don't know what it is to paddle a surfski!

Thanks to everyone who comes onto surfski.info - you rock my world.

Rob.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Watto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14904 by Kayaker Greg
Replied by Kayaker Greg on topic Re: Merry Christmas!
Merry Xmas Rob, and thank you for running this site, one of my favourite places to visit. Safe paddling.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14906 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic Re: Merry Christmas!
Meryy Christmas all. Thanks Rob as well, brilliant site, amazing place sharing love of lactate and adrenaline, of boats and the water. It really is community of like minds who are basically looking out for each other. And I'm kind of sober too.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14907 by mancapbol
Replied by mancapbol on topic Re: Merry Christmas!
Merry Xtmas Rob and thanks for the website and for the contribution to the surfski comunity.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14908 by Marieski
Replied by Marieski on topic Re: Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Rob and thanks for the site. It has been a terriffic source of information and entertainment.

And may the flying fish be traveling in the same direction as you; I've been hit by a few!

Past skis: Spirit PRS, EpicV10Sport Performance, Epic V10 Elite, Stellar SES Advantage. Current skis: Fenn Elite Spark, Fenn Swordfish vacuum. Custom Horizon, Epic V7

Latest Forum Topics