Stellar SEL vs Fenn Elite, Elite SL, Uno Max

More
11 years 5 months ago #13728 by Rightarmbad

All things considered, a reinforced "hard point" leash attachment point aft of the bucket, far enough back so the ski would not stay broadside in a dump, would be a great idea if any ski builders are reading this.

Agree whole heartily.

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #19157 by Kayaker Greg

Kennneee wrote: Here are some mods I did to my SEL including the cockpit cover. As it comes from the factory the cover has some sharp edges and the velcro is a not up to the task. The cover is great in the cold but does make re-entry a bit harder,
picasaweb.google.com/1050284608942431080...v1sRgCI6r6MvHmZuV2QE

Ken

Kennneee, this link does not work anymore,do you have an updated link to take us to your mods please?

More
10 years 4 months ago #19158 by Kennneee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kayaker Greg

More
9 years 2 months ago #23134 by outriggerbev
you guys still paddling your sel,s-I had a swap in the middle of a 20 k 2foot day today with my new v10-both 12 kgs-but the sel just felt like it wanted to go faster

More
9 years 2 months ago #23135 by Kayaker Greg
Currently trying to sell my SEL, no doubt it has a quick hull and likes a big following sea (much like the Fenn Elite from what I hear) but for me its just to big since I lost weight and I get chucked about too much, shame because its so stable with good speed.

Latest Forum Topics