2013 Mauritius Ocean Classic - race announcement

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #13569 by [email protected]
This is one of the best organised events on the circuit - already set for next year!

Dear Participants,
Dear Friends,

We would like to reiterate our thanks to all of you, for your support and participation to the 2012 Island Shamaal Mauritius Ocean Classic and the Surfski Week in Mauritius.
Very special thanks to those of you who have been with us for the 4th consecutive year!

Thanks to our Sponsors and Partners; without them it would have been impossible to organize this fantastic week this year again. They are:
Keith Fenn – Fenn Kayaks
Anton Erasmus – Race Director
Dominic Henry – JPH Boathouses Services and JP Henry Charter
Julien Audibert and his FTL (Freight and Transit Ltd) team
LUX* Sports, LUX* Resorts and Tamassa
Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
Air Mauritius
Phoenix Beverages

Thanks to Dean Gardiner, Dawid Mocke and Barry Lewin for their great help and to all media, especially Rob Mousley from www.surfski.info and WHM.TV Greg Kitto.

You can still view photos of the 2012 event on the following links - thanks to our faithful photographers - Pascal Mamet www.pascalmametphotography.com and Jean Jacques Fabien www.jjfabien-photos.com

The 5th Edition of the Surfski week in Mauritius / Mauritius Ocean Classic will take place from the 24th to the 29th of June 2013. Attached please find:
The Programme and all other information on this coming edition which will allow you to prepare your participation and travel
The Race Entry Form

For further information, the website www.mauritiusoceanclassic.com will soon be updated. Do not forget also to join Mauritius Ocean Classic on Facebook and follow the events’ news there!

We look forward to see you all with your family and friends in 2013 and remain at your disposal for any additional information you may require.

Best regards,

The Organizing Committee
Anton, Dominic and Albert

Albert D'Unienville
Events Manager

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by [email protected].

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13574 by Christopher

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #15935 by JIMWA
Are there many people booked in for this trip so far? It looks and sounds like it's gonna be unreal!

Myself & a mate & our partners are all booked in, paid up & keen as to get there!

I've organised a swordfish for myself to use for the week, by the sound of things I just need to make sure I've got an elliptical rudder to use & I'll be set...

I just wish it was next week instead of 3 months away!!

Latest Forum Topics