Video Highlights of Ski Race Battle of the Paddles

More
11 years 9 months ago #11982 by battleofthepaddles
Here is the highlights video of the 25km Ski Race at the Battle of the Paddles on Hamilton Island.

For the full results of the 25km race and the 16km race visit the SLSA website

www.sls.com.au/battle-of-the-paddles

It was a fantastic weekend of racing in a stunning location.

Cheers

Hammo Battle

Australia's premier outrigging and paddlesports event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11992 by tony h
neat video footage!
thanks to organisers for opportunity to enjoy paddling in a magnificent part of the world.
glad I took my more stable ocean ski, as conditions quite changeable & technical with currents, course direction changes around islands etc
can recommend the races wholeheartedly..........lots of fun for a short family holiday.
fun atmosphere with range of paddle sports going on.
impressive prize money for winner of 25km ocean ski race - A$2,700

ski's - McGregor C/R // Nelo 560L // Epic: 1st/2nd/3rdG V10/10L/10 sport, V14, V12, V8, V7, double -v10/v8 // Stellar: SES 1G/2G, SEI 2G // Fenn: double, elite SL, swordfish 1G/2G // Carbonology: vault, atom, flash //hayden spec ski / gibbons oc. ski / red7 / stealth spec/ocean ski / think legend

More
11 years 9 months ago #12080 by Zivo
I also paddled this event which I found very challenging in parts but was a fantastic event in a beautiful part of the world. I also had the chance for a one on one lesson from CLint Robinson which I recommend to anybody as I found it very informative and have gained valuable information from this Olympic champion.

Latest Forum Topics