Forum Rules

More
11 years 9 months ago #11747 by [email protected]
Rule #1: There's only one moderator: that's me and anyone nominated by me. No-one else makes rules!

I found these extremely reasonable rules on another forum. If you intend to post here, please abide by them.

No Spam
But you can post a message in the Manufacturers category if you've got something useful (like the launch of a new boat) to say. You can also use the Sales category if you have a PRIVATE sale of a boat.

Flaming
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.

Offensive Content
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

Cross-posting
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

Copyright and ownership
Comments & forum messages are owned by the poster.

Don't be a pain in the ass
Or we'll add some really embarrassing music to your profile and email all your friends.
No, really…
Any penalties for breaking the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.
People have been banned (username/IP range) from the site in the past for causing trouble in the forums.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony h, alphasports

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11748 by Hiro
Replied by Hiro on topic Re: Forum Rules
Sounds right. But I don't want to show this website to my mum... She thinks I'm working when she sees me on the computer ! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics