re mounting swordfish

More
11 years 11 months ago #11512 by bussellt
This for my old sparing partner rightarmbad
ITS GOOD TO SEE THE QLD REDS HAVE A GREAT WIN ON SUNDAY
IS it possible to get some feed back from the guys in qld that own a swordfish A mate of mine is concerned about the remounting of them Ive told him they are quite easy to get back on either side saddle or the old straddle He wanted to hear from other sources rather than someone close to him are they harder in rough seas At present he handles a club ski quite well in all conditions but is concerned with high sides of the ocean skis Some feedback would be great GO THE REDS
TREVOR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11513 by Rightarmbad
Easy to remount.

And footballers are gay.

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
11 years 11 months ago #11518 by [email protected]
Yeah, the Swordfish has low sides, one of the easier skis to remount, definitely much easier than Fenn Elite or SL!

Bulls rule!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
11 years 11 months ago #11521 by Kneewall49
Yes easy remount, but hard to fall out, :)

When I have, grab foot strap and paddle shaft in one hand, other on far side of the bucket. Kick up and twist to end up side saddle.

Very easy in the swordfish.

Northern Beaches, Australia.
[Fenn Swordfish, Fenn Spark, Carbonology Zest Double
Pain is temporary, glory can be even less so...

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #11535 by bussellt
Replied by bussellt on topic Re: re mounting swordfish
THANKS FOR REPLY I HOPE YOUR ANSWERS WILL HELP MATE MAKE UP HIS MIND QUICKER ONCE AGAIN FOR THE HELP
REGARDS TREVOR
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by bussellt.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11565 by Marieski
Replied by Marieski on topic Re: re mounting swordfish

Rightarmbad wrote: Easy to remount.

And footballers are gay.

You mean like Ian Roberts?

Past skis: Spirit PRS, EpicV10Sport Performance, Epic V10 Elite, Stellar SES Advantage. Current skis: Fenn Elite Spark, Fenn Swordfish vacuum. Custom Horizon, Epic V7

Latest Forum Topics