Kynsna Paddles

More
12 years 1 month ago #10250 by Dean
Kynsna Paddles was created by Dean
Hi All,

After some feedback on the durbility of the Knysna Paddles. I hav a friend tht is using one and wants to know how they are in the sprint stuff off the beach.

Has anyone got any feedback on them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10257 by jo.rademeyer
Replied by jo.rademeyer on topic Re: Kynsna Paddles
Been using Knysna paddles for a while now and have found no trouble hey. Only when i wanted to put my ski on my shoulder, i wedged the paddle in the sand vertically to use both hands, and some sand had wedged into the end between the carbon layers. But thats my stupidity.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10263 by owenfromwales
Replied by owenfromwales on topic Re: Kynsna Paddles
I`ve been using Knysna paddles (Bratcha I, II and Swing LD) for 15 years with no problems. Great paddles and great value for money. In fact, I`ll take this opportunity to say thank you to the team at Knysna!

189cm 90~100kg
Present skis:
2017 Stellar SEI 2G
1993 Gaisford Spec Ski
1980s Pratt Spec Ski
1980s UK Surf Skis Ocean Razor
Previous
1980s UK Surf Skis Ocean Razor X 3
1987 Kevlar Chalupsky (Hummel) (Welsh copy!)
1988 Kevlar Double Chalupsky
1992 Hammerhead spec
2000 Fenn copy

More
12 years 1 month ago #10277 by STEEL
Replied by STEEL on topic Re: Kynsna Paddles
Hi Dean,
Knysna have a huge range of different shape blades, for sprinting and marathon type paddling, for sea, river and flat water. Also available in normal round shaft, oval shaft and both shafts are available with the split option (aluminium lever type fitting)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #10349 by PerthPaddler
Replied by PerthPaddler on topic Re: Kynsna Paddles
Been using the Knysna Paddles for a few years now, and they are great. I have the swing 4 and max. I use one for white water, using it down the Avon descent in 2010 more as a shovel than a paddle (very dry river) and it is very tough! My max is for ocean and gives me immediate power when I need it for acceleration. Highly recommend them.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #10357 by Frohan Visser
Replied by Frohan Visser on topic Re: Kynsna Paddles
I'm also using the Swing 7 from Knysna for the last 8 years and I've never had any trouble, they very light and very well build.

Thanks to Albert at Knysna

Latest Forum Topics