Swordfish S

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #25194 by Sifor
Swordfish S was created by Sifor
Hi everyone,

I am currently paddling the current model V10 S Ultra.

Is anyone able to offer comparisons on the Swordfish S versus the superseded model in terms of stability and seat comfort? How does the Swordy S compare to V10S regarding stability? Is there much difference between the performance of the Hybrid layup versus Carbon?

I am after an intermediate ski to add to the collection and am restricted to 6.1 m due to storage. Very happy with the V10S but worth trying something else as the second in the family.

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Sifor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #25195 by Scode
Replied by Scode on topic Swordfish S
Hi, I have paddled both models of the Swordfish and the old V10S. I love the new Swordfish S. I believe it has exactly the same hull as the old Swordy however they have moved the seat forward, lowered the hump and moved the rudder slightly forward also. They have also redesigned the seat shape which I find much more comfortable.
In comparison to the old V10S if find the new Swordy handles better and picks up runs more easily. I haven't had the chance to try the new V10S though.
After many years of paddling Fenn Elite skis the Swordfish S is my go to ski these days. Its a good fast fun ski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics