Where do the French Surfski people train?

More
13 years 5 months ago #5350 by Joep
In week 43 (25-29th Oktober) I would like to ga to France to do some surfski training. Does anybody know a place in France where a group of surfskieers train? It would be nice to train with them.
Thanks, greetz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 5 months 1 week ago #5356 by matflez
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by matflez.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5357 by Joep
Hello Matthieu,
I live in the Netherlands 30 km from Amsterdam.
First of all thanks a lot for your respond!! I really appreciate it.
I got in contact with Jean-Michel from Wintech France. And he told me that there is a groep of surfskiiers in Marseille. And because of the wheather in Marseille is probably better than the weather in Amsterdam and in Caen I prefere to go there.
I didn't have contact with the people from Marseille yet, but when it works out it is a nice place to spend my holiday/trainingcamp ;-)
I will keep your e-mail address and phone number in case the Marseille story does not work out. By the way Caen is a lot closer to home.
When we don't go to train together in a few weeks maybe another time will work out.
For now thanks a lot,
we keep in touch.
Greetz Joep

More
13 years 5 months ago #5430 by Joep
Hello Matthieu,

I decided not to go to Marseille but to make plans for a trip to Merville Franceville Plage to train with you.

I booked a hotel 24th of Oktober till the 29th of Oktober. It really would be nice to train together that week.

This is the address of my Hotel:

Hotel Le Vauban

Address 8 Route De Cabourg
Merville Franceville Plage , 14810
France

It would bee nice when we can do our first training together on Sunday the 24th of Oktober.

Maybee around 11.00 O'clock at the Hotel?

Hope you are still enthusiastic to train together that week.

Hope to hear from you,

Greetz Joep van Bakel

PS: Your e-mail address did not work, so I can only send this message over this forum. Hope you read it.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 5 months 1 week ago #5431 by matflez

More
13 years 5 months ago #5462 by Joep
Hello Mat,
I have quiet a long background in canoeing. Started at the age of 7 with wild water downriver canoeing. I did this untill my 18th birthday. My best result was 4th at the Junior world championchips.
After the worlds I stopped paddling for 5 years.
When I was 23 I started with Marathon Canoeing. My best result in this discipline was 9th place at the world championchips of 2008.
Last year I did my first Surfski race in New York. I finished 7th at the Mayor Cup 2009. From that moment on I really liked the surfski discipline and started surfski training.
Hope to learn a lot in Surfski training the upcoming year.
For the week of the 24th I have no exact plan that I want to follow. Just paddling a lot and hope for some nice waves :cheer:
I already subscribed for the race in Breizh the 14th of November.
What is your level in surfski paddling?
See You on the 24th of this month, looking forward to it!!
Greetz Joep

More
13 years 5 months ago - 5 months 1 week ago #5468 by matflez

More
13 years 5 months ago #5469 by Joep
See you Sunday the 24th and we will have a nice week of surfskiing!!
Greetz Joep

• Qdshabsweew
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #7887 by Qdshabsweew
Replied by Qdshabsweew on topic unlock iphone 4 5 e
I have Windows 7 Ultimate installed in my HCL laptop. Last month i was encrypting my external hard disk with "bit locker drive encryption". It started normally, but suddenly after 49%, it stuck, displaying an error: "An error occurred. This disk has one or more errors, run chkdsk/r, if the error persist this may be indicative of a hardware fault..." I then thought to decrypt my data back and to disable the protection. When I tried doing this, after some time my PC hanged and the operation got aborted. When I restarted my system, i found that the disk is not being detected. It is not shown in "computer", although the disk lights were on. I tried running the hard disk in "Ubuntu OS", it works there, but all my data is encrypted. My hard disk is absolutely fine and OK. There is no problem with hardware and no virus is there in my PC as well. What to do now? How can i get my data back and how can i decrypt my harddisk? Please help, since this data worths me a lot. The capacity of my hard disk is 250GB and its a Western Digital brand. Thanks, Niks.
<a href="theunlockiphone4.com">iphone 4 unlock unlock iphone 4 why unlock iphone 4
iphone 4 unlock unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4

Latest Forum Topics