Fast Site

More
13 years 10 months ago #4606 by deanjordaan
Fast Site was created by deanjordaan
Rob, I don't know what you did but this is the fastest I've ever experienced the site. Good job (as they say this side).

The search also seems to work excellently and not throw that funny formatless screen I got sometimes.

Very nice.

Dean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wbruce
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #4607 by wbruce
Replied by wbruce on topic Re:Fast Site
Logging onto your site from Deep Cove, North Vancouver, Canada it only takes about 3 seconds for the page to load - much faster.
Take a look at our You Tube race videos. www.youtube.com/profile?user=DeepCoveKayak#p/u/0/VsbiIIY-CXE
Warren

More
13 years 10 months ago #4608 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Re:Fast Site
Great stuff, thanks guys...

We're gonna tweak it up a bit to make it even faster (and look a little nicer)...

And lots of content to keep you coming back!
:woohoo:

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4609 by begood
Replied by begood on topic Re:Fast Site
Rob,

This is the fastest that this site has ever been, if I could only improve that quickly on my ski. :laugh:
Bob from the very soggy Pac. NW U.S.A.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by begood.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4611 by WilBo#1
Replied by WilBo#1 on topic Re:Fast Site
Rob,
Whatever you and the crew have done it seems to have worked very well. I must admit I was losing interest in the site due to the very slow speed and sometimes no site at all. I do enjoy the site. Good work. Hope to see you again at the US Champs in San Francisco.
Bruce Fincher

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4612 by candela
Replied by candela on topic Re:Fast Site
I have to agree with all the above comments, its much faster. I clicked my bookmark this morning and was pleasantly surprised.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by candela.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4617 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re:Fast Site
Me too I'd pretty much give up on the site.
I would load it up on a tab while doing other things as it was pretty much useless.

Now it flies.

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
13 years 10 months ago #4618 by AR_convert
Replied by AR_convert on topic Re:Fast Site
I reckon the amount of forum posts in the past few days is testament to the amount of people back and happy with the much improved speed :woohoo:

Always looking for the next boat :)

Latest Forum Topics