Where are most of the Australian paddlers located?

More
13 years 11 months ago #4397 by firecon
Just spent a few days in Sydney and thought that I would be able find a ski to rent. No luck, and the slow hotel internet was a nonplayer for this site. So I got liquored up and watched NRL. Where should I go next time to find boats and paddlers?
Thanks,
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4398 by AR_convert
So what is the question here, where to find boats and paddlers or where to find boats for hire?

Always looking for the next boat :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #4405 by richards
Are there any in Caloundra area?

• aussie
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #4406 by aussie
There was(IS?)A HIRE SHOP IN Point Piper at rose bay as far as I know.tommy woodriffe also runs rose bay kayaks further down at the rose bay shops,im sure he would have a speed machine or 2 available

More
11 years 3 months ago #14852 by partymarty
try sydney harbour kayaks at the spit bridge at mosman. They have quite a few sski's for hire.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14853 by Love2ski
Wow you missed out

You could have easily rented a very nice epic or think at Sydney kayaks in mosman

You would have experienced a beautiful part of the world and some of the best paddling anywhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: firecon

More
11 years 3 months ago #14892 by firecon
Thanks for all the tips, I dont expect to return until 14-but I will remember where to go...

More
11 years 3 months ago #14893 by RedBack

richards wrote: Are there any in Caloundra area?

Paddlers or Skis for hire?

You can hire skis in Mooloolaba and Noosa, but I don't know of any places in Caloundra.

There's a metric shed-load of paddlers in the general area though.

If you're just in Caloundra on holidays, drop me a PM and I'll round up a few of the usual suspects for a float.

If you're after a more permanent group, come along to the northern end of Lake Kawana at 5.15am on Thursday.
Cheers,

More
11 years 3 months ago #14921 by Midlifecrisis
I have just been to Melbourne for a week and hired a Stellar SES from Peak Adventure (www.peakadventure.com.au).They had a number of other skis for hire. Great service from Jarad and Emma to hire out a couple of skis when they were actually closed over Christmas. If I am in the area I will definitely use them again.

Latest Forum Topics