surfski rental California this summer

More
12 years 8 months ago #7250 by Erhard Katzer
Hi!
Does anybody know a surfski rental in California or a 2nd hand ski. I´m an "addicted" ski and flatwater paddler from Austria (Europe) and I´m looking for a ski for my summer trip round California. Any ideas?
Thank´s in advance.

Erhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7251 by semdoug
If you haven't already, you may want to check with Ocean Paddle Sports and Huki. They both have websites.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7252 by Erhard Katzer
Thank´s a lot. That´s what I did in the meantime. But I'm looking also for a second hand ski too.

Looking forward paddling in CA
Erhard

More
12 years 8 months ago #7258 by red_pepper
Where are you going in CA? If you're in the San Diego area, Aqua Adventures has an Epic V10 Sport they'll rent (and a wing paddle as well). I went looking for a surf ski last year when I was in the area, and found them. The folks at Aqua Adventures are very nice people to deal with as well.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7260 by Erhard Katzer
Thans a lot. Great help!
Erhard

More
12 years 8 months ago #7274 by bjb
let us know if you will be in san diego as we are part of SDCKT(san diego canoe and kayak team) and we love to surfski. Also US surfski champs occurs in San Francisco 2nd weekend in August. Barry

More
12 years 8 months ago #7276 by Erhard Katzer
Thanks a lt for your reply. Í´ll also take part in the US championship, because I´ll stay in CA till 6th so September.

Greetings from Austria
Erhard

Latest Forum Topics