Problem with epickayaks.com.au web site

More
14 years 7 months ago #3694 by Rob1
What's the problem with epic's website (epickayaks.com.au).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3695 by AdamV10L
The new address for the site is epickayaks.net.au.

Some clown has been playing silly buggers and has redirected the previous site address.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3700 by Boof Head
I notice that the www.epickayaks.com.au domain name is for sale on geartrade.com.au. i thought it might have had something to do with that. Thanks for new address.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3701 by AdamV10L
Hmm got it in one.

From the gear trade add it appears a competing business owner actually owns the domaine name.

Someones not playing nicely!!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3703 by marklee
Thanks for the mentioning, This clearly shows that you put a great deal of care to your work.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3704 by micmac
Well, let follow the trail of crumbs. . .

The epic link above directs one over to the 20beaches address which is apparently owned by:

"Hot spot?
written by karl treacher, September 13, 2009
Nup, no hot spot, but some really boring circuit racing if that's your thing...and if you are looking for some real disappointment, train all year to do 20 beaches and then watch as they get either the start, the finish or the results all wrong....the very reason why it is not in the new national series. And before you boring surf life saving types start trying to defend yourselves, forget it or I will make www.20beaches.com.au come to life as compensation for the amount of time many of us wasted in training for your poorly run event last year, the year before and yep, the year before that. Get it right and I will happily eat my words."

More
14 years 7 months ago #3709 by AdamV10L
Too slow micmac.

The bread crumbs have been swept clean.

For about one week, the old epic web site was linked via the unsavoury cartoon to the lister of the gear trade add's own web site,Ocean Sports Australia.

I guess they have had their fun and now changed the link to the 20 beaches in an attempt to cover tracks.

The way in which the old web address was redirect by Ocean Sports Australia does not make the people responsible look too ethical in my books.

Anyone looking for the Epic Kayaks Australia web site the new address is www.epickayaks.net.au

Latest Forum Topics