Introductions

More
15 years 2 months ago #2919 by yankee
Introductions was created by yankee
G'Day surfski.info-

Just a quick intro of myself before I head over to the Epic Boat section to ask a Q...

My name is Marty, new to surf-skis but have been on the water in sea-kayaks for some time. I love my new V10L, bought it for the multisport events we have here in Tasmania and for general fitness and FUN!

I have been lurking on this site for a few months as a guest, and thought I'd join to feel a bit more involved. I'd love to say that I'll see you on the water, but most ppl here seem to be from SA! Maybe one day then...!!!

Well, thanks for the great site- chat to you soon.

Marty

oh- "yankee" because I was from the USA once upon a time, now I'm an Aussie! and I 'spose an avatar will be coming soon, once I get a pic of the epic with me on it (not swimming beside it!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2948 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Re:Introductions
Hi Marty!

You're welcome - and welcome the BEST paddling sport on the planet.

There are a number of Tassies who are in touch with us... let us know how you get on!

Cheers
rob

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
15 years 2 months ago #2956 by Madgus
Replied by Madgus on topic Re:Introductions
Hi Marty

Welcome to surfski.info and to ocean skis. We have lots of them down here but not a lot of organised races, although we are slowly getting there.

Check out www.southernpaddlers.com for upcoming races as well as the Derwent Canoe Club site.

Everyone will welcome you with open arms even if you do have a dodgy accent.:laugh:

Steve

Latest Forum Topics