Surfski Lisbon

More
6 months 1 week ago #40690 by MRJLR
Surfski Lisbon was created by MRJLR
Hello fellow paddlers,

I have the opportunity to move to Lisbon for work in the new year and would like to assess the local surf ski scene. Any information or contact details of fellow paddlers would be most appreciated. Especially in regard to local paddling groups and potential ski storage at a club on the coast or river.

It is likely I would be based in a rental apartment in the city centre for a period of time so no room for a ski. My office may move to Setúbal eventually.

Very capable paddler from the UK coming from a lifesaving background. Love for downwind paddling and racing.

Thank you in advance,

Jordan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #40691 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Surfski Lisbon

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
4 months 1 week ago #40734 by omarchacon8
Replied by omarchacon8 on topic Surfski Lisbon
Hi Jordan,

Congrats on the move, Definitely recommend www.borkyou.com/tours/surf-ski/. I was there last May and they took me on a downwind. Awesome group of people and atmosphere. Joao an the team are fabulous. tell them hi.

Omar Chacon
Surfski guru

NK 640 Cx, NK Double, Nelo 600, Nelo 520 2nd Gen, V7, V8, Bluefin S, McGreggor Rhytm, McGreggor Clasisic, Think uno max, Vega,Vega flex, elite s, swordfish s, nelo cinco k1, V12 gen 1, Nelo 560 gen1, mako 6

Latest Forum Topics